The Public History Program at Virginia Tech embraces the diverse, multi-faceted interpretations of public history, and we encourage our students to shape their own understandings of the roles public historians play in the world.
- A certificate in public history
- A variety of graduate level, interdisciplinary courses
- A clear application procedure
For more information about the program, please contact:
- Kathleen W. Jones, Director of Graduate Studies in History (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- David Cline (email@example.com), specialist in oral history
- LaDale Winling, specialist in digital history and historic preservation (firstname.lastname@example.org)